WELCOME TO ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR THE
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR!
We are excited to announce our Aeries Online Enrollment process for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Please note you must have an email address to enroll your student.
Transitional Kindergarten: Will turn 5 years of age between September 2, 2021 and December 2, 2021.
Kindergarten: Will turn 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021.
You will need the following items prior to starting this process:
- Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill, Property or Income Tax Documents, Social Security or Income Statement in parent name)
- Valid Driver's License ID or Passport
- Court Documents (Custody - if needed)
- Copies of IEP (if needed)
The registration process will take 20 to 30 minutes. Once you have completed the process you will be contacted by the School Site Attendance Secretary and an appointment will be made for you to come to the office to show your ID, bring in additional documents and sign your student's registration.
During the process you will need to print out the following documents, complete them, and bring them with you to your appointment:
- Primary Ethnicity and Home Language Survey
- Student Health Survey
- Oral Health Assessment
- Student Physical (from your doctor)
- Know the Law in California
If you need assistance or have questions, please call your School Site Attendance Secretary:
- Dena Boer Elementary - (209) 543-8163
- Mildred Perkins/ICS - (209) 545-4415
- Salida Elementary - (209) 545-9394
- Sisk Elementary - (209) 545-1671
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL: https://aeriesweb.salida.k12.ca.us/enrollment